The aim of this course is to teach you to use InDesign like a creative professional. Learn all of the best practises for working in InDesign so you feel 100% confident in creating new work, always know which tool or feature to use, and never waste time doing things the long way.
Adobe InDesign is one of the three core applications created by Adobe and will prove to be an essential tool in all sorts of design projects. This is why it’s a must-know for any Graphic Designer and mastering the software in and out will be extremely valuable when it comes to creating commercial work.
What Will I Learn?
- Learn InDesign from the start the way a professional would use it.
- Test your knowledge with quizzes at the end of each chapter.
- Practice everything you learn with provided Exercise Files.
- Learn useful keyboard shortcuts and best practices.
- Advanced automation techniques like GREP and Data Merge
- Working with Text and Image Frames
- Creative Page Layouts and Compositions
- Mastering Character and Paragraph Styles
- Typographic and typesetting techniques
- Creating Table of Contents
- Working with Books and Long Documents
- Print and Digital Publishing