Digital Commerce Reinventing Bus Models
Introduction to digital ecommerce and marketing
3 Global Business Models by Technological Growth
The Impact of Agile and Growth
Digital Branding and Customer Engagement
Develop an Effective Digital Commerce Presence
Digital Commerce Online Platforms
This course will be composed of four weeks, in each one the student will have the possibility to analyze different perspectives about the rationale of businesses and how they innovate their way to satisfy the expectations of their customers.
What you’ll learn
- Use basic e-marketing tools
- Apply traditional marketing strategies in an online environment
- Evaluate a firm’s internet marketing strategy
- evaluate the role of social media in the marketing context;
- use digital analytics to evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of digital marketing strategies.
- You will explore how marketing online differs from a traditional marketing environment, and identify and discuss web-based marketing opportunities such as using Facebook, Twitter, and Google in today’s business world.
- The digital landscape is fast-paced and continually changing, yet is an equally challenging and exciting environment in which to work. This course is relevant to anyone working in marketing, communications, public relations, social media, and advertising.