Social Media Leaders and Expert Analytics Master Class
This workshop will help you sift through all the information available about social media monitoring and metrics so that you can know what’s being said and measure the effectiveness of your social media effort.
About this training:
Digital Leaders Social Media and Expert Analytics Masterclass reveals the latest trends, audience behaviours, social media principles, case studies and tools, that will enable you to create successful social media campaigns, and integrate your activity into areas such as marketing, sales and customer service. The training ends by a hands-on approach to create a template to be customized and which will run on your own business model.
Despite its huge penetration, running a successful social media campaign is becoming increasingly challenging, as channels constantly evolve, audiences are regularly deluged in messages and content, and measuring ROI continues to remain elusive.
Paid media, predictive modeling for ad targeting and customer relationship management, measuring and managing product virility, viral product design, native advertising, and engaging the multichannel experience.
What will you learn:
– This training provides a detailed, applied perspective on the theory and practice of digital marketing and social media analytics.
– Throughout the training we will specifically stress the theory and practice of randomized experimentation, AB testing and the importance of causal inference for marketing strategy.
– Utilize various Application Programming Interface (API) services to collect data from different social media sources such as YouTube, Twitter, and Flickr.
– Analyze unstructured data – primarily textual comments – for sentiments expressed in them. – Use different tools for collecting, analyzing, and exploring social media data for research and development purposes.
– Got a pay increase or promotion
– Flexible deadlines
– Earn a Certificate upon completion
– 100% online
– Approx. 13 hours to complete
Eligibility: for everyone who generated that data using methods involving correlation, regression, and classification to derive insights about the sources.
Training level: Intermediate Level
#Social Media Analyst #Web_Analyst #Data_Analyst #Marketing #Public_Relations