Advanced Social Media Skills for Communications and PR – Write your Strategy (3 days)
- After attending this course you will have a deeper understanding of:
- Fresh approaches to help revitalise your social media strategy
- Simple thematic planning techniques to drive up the relevance of your content and eliminate last-minute post panics
- Time-efficient workflows to boost the commercial impact of your activity
- The latest new features of leading social networks and what may be coming next
- How to keep your eyes on the prize with more mature approaches to measurement and reporting
- Winning content formats and targeting techniques for the leading channels
- The crucial contribution that effective social media marketing will bring to your organisation in the longer term
This course covers the following modules:
- Understanding social media channels and branding strategy – Case Studies
- Write a Social Media Strategy
- Social media integration: aligning online and offline strategies
- Hands-on integration with different platforms
- Content creation for social media
- Managing social media teams
- Extended applications of social media
- Community engagement in social media
- Event management in social media
- Tracking return on investment in social media
- Evaluation Approaches: Metrics, Choosing the Right Ones
is is an advanced-level course designed for learners in senior roles, aspiring to mastery and innovation. Learning is pitched at a level to help you to synthesise best practice and direct strategic implementation.
Advanced Social Media Skills for Communications and PR is recommended for people who are already familiar with the tools of social media and now want to deepen their expertise.
- Focus on what problems you can use social media to solve your goal
- Focus on which strategy to choose for your product/service
- Identify where your current strategy may have weaknesses, why these might have occurred
- Understand the framework you need to have in place
- Predict how the online space will evolve and what new types of tools are starting to emerge
- Ensure that social media is a function that becomes integrated into your organisation,
SOCIAL MEDIA LINKs
New social media channels This module covers the latest innovations, updates and arrivals in social media channels.
- Best practice
- Practical workshops
Social Media Strategy This module covers Social media strategy development; best practice in designing a rigorous and comprehensive online strategy as well as Step-by-step guide to creating an online communication strategy
- Integrating online communication with business
- Mapping your online world: identifying the platforms and influencers that matter to you
- Online monitoring: activating your social media radar
- Online media ecosystem: owned, paid and earned
- Proving the value of online communications: ROI and KPIs
- Social media governance and policies
- This module covers how to design social media guidelines, roles and policies for your organisation based on best practice.
- Systems, policies and processes, resources
- Defining social media roles and responsibilities
- Creating your own social media policy
- Reputational risk assessment
- Rolling out and policing social media policies
Social media integration This module covers how in practice to align online and offline strategies so that they complement and reinforce each other.
- How to integrate social media strategy
- Presentation of case studies and discussion
- Social media style guides
Content creation for social media This module covers social media content creation from both strategic and operational perspectives.
This advanced three-day course is a social media skills masterclass for anyone involved in online communication and content. This module covers Social media strategy development; best practice in designing a rigorous and comprehensive online strategy as well as Step-by-step guide to creating an online communication strategy. It also presents an alternative, strategic perspective on how social media should be managed. You will be encouraged to challenge both what you already believe and what you may have been told about what constitutes an effective approach to social media. You will learn practical techniques to harness the latest online platforms and trends for strategic impact.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.