Participants explore typical situations in their everyday life where they might spot opportunities for user innovations revealing how first-level innovations often begin at home.
- Identify instances of user innovation around you
- Explore typical situations to begin conceptualizing a user innovation
- Generate and analyze 10 opportunities for entrepreneurial innovation
- Case studies – videos Solving Problems and Skills Assessment
Participants assess their skills and select one idea that they think they can address by way of diffusion-the process by which a new idea or product is accepted into the market.
- Solve real-time issues by way of user innovations
- Submit 1 idea and present skills relevant for a solution
- Select final idea and form final groups