Digital Marketing with Predictive Tools Analytics
Manage Your Online Reputation
- Enhancing your ability to manage, make informed and wise decisions, and grow your business based on analytics.
- Discussing the ins and outs of measurement matters.
- Providing sources used to develop the metrics definitions.
- Being able to judge if a metric is appropriate or not, and knowing what additional data to look for.
- Presenting the metrics through each of different interests, and being able to look them up in a way that most closely matches your needs or preferences.
- Learn how to combine SEO and social media for double the effect
- Learn about the power of building your own large social media marketing channels
- Learn about combining blogging and social media
- Understand Online Marketing and Branding
- Getting Social Media Done Apply social marketing to your own context – examining consumer behavior, social marketing planning, situational and stakeholder analysis, segmentation and targeting, research, marketing mix, relationship marketing and evaluation.
- Apply marketing tools and techniques, e.g. market segmentation and targeting; marketing mix frameworks; relationship marketing approaches to a range of social issues and organizational contexts.
- Reviewing the role and effectiveness of your Implementing Basic Search Engine Optimization techniques
- Implement your mobile campaigns and promote mobile creative
- Test, measure and optimize your mobile campaigns
- Understand the latest regulation and best practice in the mobile channel
- Learning about the good content creation
- Understand Social CRM – internal social media, community building and management
- Get personal help from the instructor if you have specific questions
- Amplify your SEO efforts with social media sharing
- Learn how to increase social sharing of your product
- Save money because you won’t have to hire marketing consultants or agencies
- Learn how to brand yourself using social media
What is the target audience?
- Investors and Entrepreneurs who need to assess metrics B2B
- Entrepreneurs and business owners
- People who are starting out in marketing, or learning how to promote things
- Social media marketing enthusiasts
- Analysts and Forecasters