This course teaches the principles and techniques of security threats and vulnerabilities. Delegates will also learn how to:
- Design network and implement security measures, procedures
- Conceive various security policies
- Conduct network penetration testing
- Plan data and disasters recovery guidelines
Upon successful completion of this course, the delegate will be able to:
- Be able to design a secure system.
- Understand and explain the standard cryptographic tools
- Implement encryption and decryption algorithms DES, 3DES, AES, …
- Enforce authentication, confidentiality, authorization, access control, and confidentiality procedures.
- Apply apache, and IIS web servers’ security policies.
- Create digital certificates and enable SSL for critical web pages.
- Build security associations for the IPSEC protocol security authentication methods.
- Understand and evaluate security vulnerabilities in different type of software to avoid sever attacks like the SQL injections, cross site scripting, and buffer overflow.