HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
The course involves building a feasibility study financial model using hands-on training in Microsoft Excel. The course also aims at enabling participants to appraise service and industrial investments using different capital budgeting techniques as well as analyzing the related financial parameters.
The course uses a mix of interactive techniques such as brief presentations by the consultant and the participants, group exercises and case studies. The course also includes building a feasibility study model using Microsoft Excel software.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Define ‘feasibility study’ and compare it to ‘business plan’
- Identify the crucial elements in the feasibility study
- Build the feasibility study financial model using Microsoft Excel
- Apply different investment appraisal methods and analyze financial parameters
- Analyze the feasibility study and find its merits and shortcomings
- Analyzing data
- Evaluating options
- Thinking proactively
- Managing scenarios
- Cognitive ability