HIGHLIGHTS OF THE COURSE
- How Social Media is being used for eCommerce
- How to engage with customers through Mobile eCommerce with mobile apps
- Building your Facebook, LinkedIn, & Twitter marketing strategies
- Location-based eCommerce
- eCommerce and Social Shopping – new influencers, voucher offers
- Market Research for E-commerce
- Develop Products for E-commerce
- Write Sales Copy for E-commerce
- Set-up and Automate Your Business
Introducing the eCommerce Master Class
Attendees will explore the impact of e-commerce as it relates specifically to their customers, employees and business systems. Their analysis will be used as input into the design development phase of the planning process. After a discussion of the components of e-Commerce, the workshop concludes with a discussion of best practices and the development of a project timeline.
Social Media for eCommerce Master Class
What Is E-Commerce?
- How Does It Work?
- How Could It Benefit You?
- What Could You Sell Online And To Whom?
- What Type Of E-Commerce Is Right For You?
- How Might E-Commerce Change Your Business?
Advanced Techniques the Where about of eCommerce
- New Digital Trends Including NFC payments, Voice Search, VR, Chatbots
- Enhancing the Mobile Shopping Experience
- AI applications
- Executing a successful cross-channel marketing campaign
- The evolving skills set of an eCommerce team
- Building brand credibility