SECTION ONE Participants will learn all the BCs of entrepreneurial activity and all managerial preparations needed to develop, fine-tune, and prepare their business plan
SECTION TWO: Participants will take their business idea to the next level. Mainly their will
- Create and propose the implementation of a business plan for their ideas
- Receive feedback on the final project
Explore The Business Model For Your Venture
This is an intensive program for highly motivated individuals and teams who want to put their idea to the test and answer this question: Does this idea have real market potential, and if so, what is it and how do I pursue it?
What You’ll Learn:
- To identify and evaluate business opportunities.
- To develop business ideas through customer interactions.
- To use Lean Canvas to document the progress of your venture.
- To employ techniques to overcome risks and make sound business decisions.
- To manage your venture efficiently using toolkits and skills in areas of: accounting, finance, people skills, and marketing.